My Internet Obsessions... Part2

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello Internet!

I have a few things to share with you today. :) My current obsessions :) Some have not changed and I've added a few to my Obsessions List. 

♥ I am still obsessed with YouTube of course. In my past post, I've shared to you about Jack and Finn of JacksGap and Dan of danisnotonfire. NOW, there is a YouTuber who stands up for the ladies and she's not even a beauty guru but a not-so-ordinary YouTuber. Say hello to Ella of Ella Grace channel! Yay!





I absolutely love this girl! She is just out there and being a representative for us girls! She is adorable and fantastic. I think she's a breath of fresh air. She talks about her experiences, funny ideas, and life! I just adore her. I hope you guys go check out her videos and subscribe to her channel. ;)

Next up, YouNow! Okay, some of you guys may now this already but I just came across this quite recently. Want to know different people all at once? Visit YouNow.

Check out their YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/younowlive

This is Callum Bradbury making a prank call :))

 It's definitely an entertaining site. You can watch people sing, dance or just simply have a chat with you. You can ask them questions through chats. Also, you can broadcast yourself if you want people to get to know you. This NEW site is also kind of a way to advertise YouTube channels. What better way to watch your favorite YouTubers? Watch them LIVE! :) I haven't have the chance yet to watch Jack and Finn and Dan, but I've met some really cool people. :) Like Preston Hartley of ThePrestonHartley and Christopher Scott of Christopher N' Scott. :) Check out their video and subscribe to them! OR become their fan on YouNow. :)

AND my last obsession for now is Preen.me. This is totally different from the others because this is about BEAUTY! Okay, go to their website if you want an inspiration for an upcoming event and you don't know what makeup or hair you want. Just look it up. You can log in with you Facebook account and also, if you want to inspire others or show them your makeup techniques, upload a look and the others can vote if they would wear them or not.



However, if you are a newbie to makeups, they have a selection which is the Beginners Crash Course where you can learn applying makeup the right way and learn techniques on achieving a look that you want!

For me, this site helps me to explore more of makeup aside from YouTube Beauty Gurus. It's nice to know different kinds of techniques from different people. :)

Well, that's it for now. Hope you can check them out they are really fun. If you're bored then, check it. Okay?

Thanks for reading! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED