OOTD: Fun at the Office

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun at the Office





Vila
$35 - vila.com


Witchery
$200 - witchery.com.au


Vero Moda short mini skirt
$27 - zalando.co.uk



Alexander wang
$1,245 - farfetch.com



Circle sunglasses
nastygal.com


Yves saint laurent
yslbeautyus.com



Bare escentual
macys.com


Urban Decay beauty product
sephora.com



I love this overall look. Black and white with the pop of blue. I was surprised when I looked at the shoes and bag 'cause they match! :)) But, though I think they look great with the outfit. The top is polyester with studded collar and a white fit blazer for that crisp, sophisticated look. And of course, I've added the blue statement necklace 'cause I think it's cute and elegant and goes with the Vero Moda short skirt. :) Plus, I've tossed in the cute Vanish Shades from nastygal.com. ♥

For the hair, I think a sleek ponytail is enough for this look. I don't want to over do it and just keep it simple.

What I had in mind for the makeup is just simple nude to natural makeup. I've picked out skin tone shades for the eyeshadow which is the Urban Decay Naked Pallet and a mascara, matte nude lipstick and a little bit of blush from Yves Saint Laurent.

So, there you go. Did you like it? What do you think? Tell me! :)

Thanks for reading! ☺☺☺


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED