Getting Digital!

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Okay. So I was a bit caught up lately that I haven't done a second makeup look which I promised myself. But anyway, LET'S GET DIGITAL! I've always wanted to try digital makeup and I haven't had a model or a photo that works for me. Until one day.. :)


:)





a little closer look.

This is my friend. :) I found a photo of hers on Facebook and I just could not resist! I can't! So there. :)) I felt like a photographer of a magazine editing photos of models. I also do this to my photos. Just edit the vibrancy,  color, brightness. But I haven't done something like putting on digital makeup to a little bit dull photos. So learning a thing or two in Photoshop is very helpful specially when you want to have better quality photos. Instagram and filters are the new trend but sometimes, I just want to get the control of editing the photos. Like this one. Full makeup coverage and I really like the FAKE fake lashes. It brightens up the eyes and make them look more awake and since this is digital makeup, I want a more natural look. I've also made her hair more vibrant.

That's it for now. Until next time. Hope my friend doesn't see this. She did not know I posted it in my blog. :)) I'll tell her sometime maybe. :))

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED