Make-Up Tips from the Professional

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hi everyone! I'd like to share this makeup video by Lisa Eldridge, she's a fantastic British make-up artist and I love her style in doing natural make-up. You can watch or better yet, subscribe to her channel on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/user/lisaeldridgedotcom. :) And you'll find loads of make-up tips from her and all the techniques that she does! She has, everyday looks, trendy looks, party looks, basic looks and also tips for skin care products! I love her because she uses different make-up products and she is not owned by one brand. Not like other make-up artists if you ask me.
Anyway the video below is about matching your make-up with your clothes and/or color of your nails. So I hope you'll learn a thing or two from this. Enjoy! :)



Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED