Time passes by so fast!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hi! I'd like to show you guys a photo of my favorite person in the whole world! (even though he makes me close to being crazy sometimes!)


TADAAAA!! :*> His name is Emmanuel Luis Moreno Francisco and his my first born child! :) This picture was taken just right after I gave birth and I think I was asleep because 23 hours of labor was no joke! I was admitted 28th of September, 2010, and contractions had already started by 10 am. Then i gave birth the second day around 9 in the morning. I was really tired and all. Anyway, this photo was taken 29th of September, 2010, almost 2 years ago.


A happy baby photo! Cute isn't he? :) This photo taken a year ago, on his 1st birthday! He was just learning how to walk and also, growing some sets of teeth by then. Oh how time flies.. It's now been almost 2 years since he was born. :') Being a young Mom, its not hard keeping up with him, with the energy that he has, specially now that he's running all over the place!


This is his latest photo taken from our back yard, it took me so long to make him sit still! He's now turning 2 and my husband and I have already some plans for his birthday. It will be just a simple celebration, nothing fancy and we just want our little one to be happy and enjoy his special day. :) So, I am surfing the internet for some ideas for his birthday and if you have an advice for me on how to spend his birthday the simple way, feel free to comment. :) 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED