A Hobby of Mine

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

HI again! So, I'm gonna share something with you guys. It's something that I like to do when I just want to pass time or if I feel inspired.


Yes! I love Scrap booking! I get to browse all websites that gives free kits, just look it up on Google and there will be tons of websites that will pop up, giving free kits. Although, some websites require for you to sign-up, but it's not a hassle at all. The photo above, is a picture of my family and I've edited our photos to make it a cartoon! I use Adobe Photoshop CS5, by the way. This is very exciting to do and you'll have lots of fun doing it, specially for those who are very imaginative and artistic. So, I'm gonna show you some of my works!



Photo of myself with the butterflies!


Bop and his cousin, Elisha. So cute!


My name and names of my best friends.

These are some of the websites you can browse and download for free kits:

I hope you guys check it out, it can be a new hobby for you. You guys can go out of the box, like Christmas is near, this could go as a customized card for your loved ones just to add a special touch to your gifts or just the card itself is already special. :) So, try them and enjoy! :)

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED