Should I start blogging again?

Sunday, December 31, 2023


Oh.. My.. This blog site is 11 years old!

This blog has lived and told its tale and hibernated longer than any other living thing can.

Scrolling through this blog made me smile. It reminded me of the passion that I had for make-up. The brand collaborations I did both locally and internationally, features I did (which, by the way, surprisingly, still hits on Google searches!) But the question is... Is blogging still relevant when it comes to the "Beauty" niche? Do people still sit down and read rather than watch a video about it? I guess there are still people who prefer to read and scan through paragraphs...

I started blogging because I loved it. Didn't really care if it had thousands of followers/readers. I was just sharing what I loved way back when. Then life happened. I had other priorities that I needed to do first and other stuff to take care of and before you know it, it's been 5 years.

I'm 33 and there's been a lot of things that happened in my life. A LOT of things. 

I think I'll add blogging again to my list of things that I want to do for 2024. 

Yes. I'll probably do that. 

Until then, there's that to look forward to.

Happy New Year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED