Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette & Too Faced Natural Matte Palette (Try On and Thoughts)

Monday, July 24, 2017

Hi there!

It's mid year.. well.. a little over mid year but just so you guys know, I have been missing my blog! I've had so many products that I wanted to write about but sometimes, juggling all the things that I do, sometimes it's overwhelming! Anyways, enough babbling, I just want to talk about these two palettes! LOVE!

I have never owned any Too Faced products so I was so excited when I got the chance to review any Too Faced products from the Sephora.ph website. I chose these two palettes because one for everyday use and another one that has a wide range of colors that allows you to get creative (I was also influenced by a ton of raves about these palettes!).


Let's start on the packaging. The designs are very well thought of because it really grabs your attention. I noticed that with all the Too Faced products. Every single product looks and amazing. I love that they are on tins and when you open and close them the products are secured because it also has magnets.


I really love the color selections on these palettes specially the Sweet Peach Palette.


Colors from Top (left to right): White Peach, Luscious, Just Peachy, Bless Her Heart, Tempting, Charmed. I'm sure.
Middle: Nectar, Cobbler, Candied Peach, Bellini, Peach Pit, Delectable.
Bottom: Peaches 'n Cream, Georgia, Caramelized, Puree, Summer Yum, Talk Derby To Me.


These are just some of my favorite shades from the Sweet Peach palette. We have, Luscious, Just Peachy, Cobbler, Caramelized, Puree, Summer Yum, Peach Pit and Delectable. ♥


I've tried the Sweet Peach Palette on and I love it really! Can't remember the shades I used though but I love how it turned out! :D

My first impression on this the second I got the package is the smell! It does smell like peaches! but the first thing that came in to my mind is that it smells like the kisses scented beads! Took me back to my childhood really. I also love the color selection. It is actually on of the reasons why I chose this palette is because I can see myself wearing every shade. There is just one particular shade that I don't normally go for but I think I am brave enough to pull it off, it is the Bless Her Heart shade. It is an emerald color with little specs of gold. All the colors are wearable and not intimidating at all. In this palette you get mattes, shimmers and metallics. Five stars for me!

If you want to get  your hands on it, click here Sephora.ph. It costs Php2,953.00 on the Sephora.ph website.


Colors from Top (Day): Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, Sexspresso.
Middle (Classic): Lace Teddy, Strapless, Rique.
Bottom (Fashion): Nudie, Honey Butter, Chocolate Cookie.


Here's my favorite shades: Strapless, Risque and Chocolate Cookie ♥



Here's my own take of the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette. I just put on mascara and light brows that I would normally wear everyday and soft smokey eye look. I think I'll hit pan on this as this is a perfect go-to everyday makeup (and I love everyday simple makeup on!).

My first impression on this palette is how cute the packaging is and how it fits in my bag. There are trios on the palette, for 'Day' look, 'Classic' and 'Fashion'. There is also a glamour guide that comes with the box that will help you and give you ideas on how you can pull off those three looks. About the shades, a couple of those shades doesn't show up that much on my lid because it almost has the same color as my lid but the good thing is, it is a perfect base for the other darker shadows.

I think that this palette is an all time favorite because the shadows are well thought out you have brown colors, ones with pink undertones just perfect for nudes and everyday wear. This is a hit for me so I'm giving it five stars as well!

You can get this also at Sephora.ph for Php2,042.00. :)

All in all, I picked these palettes that I knew that I would love and Too Faced didn't disappoint at all! I'm clearly impressed and I can't wait to try their other products as well. :) I think if you are really a fan of the brand, it is really worth splurging or if you are like me wanting to try these products for the first time, you'll never go wrong with these two palettes. :)

Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED