Thoughts about 2016 and being hopeful in 2017

Monday, January 02, 2017



Hi everyone! I feel like writing an apology letter to this blog because I've been ignoring it for a few months now and if you don't know yet or haven't noticed, I usually always write on my blog and after a while I stop. I don't know why and I am always like that. I always say that I will write a scheduled blog post but never really committed. Like I said in one of my posts or probably on Instagram, that I don't like blogging as something that I am obligated to do. I blog because it is a hobby. This is a hobby of mine and I like to share my thoughts. This is my outlet. Collaborations with brands and PR companies are like bonuses. I don't display my blog out there but merely share my thoughts with other bloggers who loves the same things as I do.

2016 is a blur just like the wind that ran through my face as swiftly as possible and left me with a bed hair. I didn't had a life changing phenomena happen to me. Just the same as the ordinary, and simple as life can be. I realized that that is my comfort zone. I've been in my comfort zone for far too long that I lost my sense of adventure and sense of taking risks. I'd rather be in our bedroom and bury myself on social media while the time passes by. I've never gone to the gym, bar hopped, adventured or just to say, do the things that are new to me. I've been contemplating on doing YouTube videos but haven't really have the guts.

So this year, I am hoping to make a difference. These are just some of the mantras that I like to go over whenever I need to. 

Do more and be more.
If not now, when?
There's no point in worrying about something you can't change.
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% is how you react to it.
You were born to be real and not to be perfect.
Fact. You can't please everybody.
I can and I will.

My resolution last year was to be fearless but in reality, I was still the girl who feared risks, challenges and judgments. I stared on the computer screen watching people live their life while I give them 'likes'. I am boring, I know that. That's a fact. I'm not interesting. I have a small circle of friends and I'm not looking for more but always welcome to have more. Do you get what I mean?

Okay. Now I feel like I'm just writing away and not really making any more sense. I'm just gonna leave some well wishes to all who reads this blog.

I hope that your 2017 will be as fruitful as ever and may more blessings and opportunities come your way.

Good luck to us all!
Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED