OOTD: Laid Back Fall

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Laid back Fall

Laid back Fall by geccamoreno featuring jean shorts



I'm really inspired by this sweater. I have the same one and I wear it most of the time since it's the rainy season and also fall season. I love the cross details on the shorts and I just had to throw that in. I also added those cute stockings I mean, they are adorable and compliments the look like ooohhh something interesting and out of the ordinary. The boots makes your legs look longer and it really looks pretty and then I added a beanie which has a "BORED" print on it because I don't know. Maybe because rainy days just makes me feel lazy and not do anything. I would definitely wear this set. I like it a lot. You can never wear too much black.


ASOS black tight
asos.com


Jean shorts
etsy.com


Leather boots
spylovebuy.com


Black purse
$42 - bershka.com


Beanie hat
reasonclothing.com



Red lipstick
sephora.com


Essie nail polish
sleekhair.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED