iWhite BB Holic Everyday BB Cream

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hi guys! 

So Ms. Anne Clutz of Anne Clutz on YouTube recently posted a review video about this BB Holic Everyday BB Cream and  she liked it a lot. Now, I've been trying to buy this for a while but some things just get in the way like I forget to check it out on Watsons or once I go to Watsons, it's out of stock. So by the time she posted her video, it just stuck on me that I must get one as soon as possible because I really want to try this so bad.


I wasn't originally going to post a review about this but dang! I liked it so much I just had to share! So this BB Cream retails for Php24.50 ($0.50c) and contains 4ml. There are 2 shades available, light and beige. I went for the beige one because I have a natural/light to medium skin tone.

Claims:
"Natural looking coverage. Provides the benefit of both skin care and makeup. It is a multi-tasking BB cream that provides several makeup and skin care benefits. It is perfect for everyday use as it is infused with over 10 plant extracts to ensure that your skin is taken care of while looking refreshingly beautiful.

BB. Holic instantly perfects your complexion, provides natural coverage and protection while it nourishes and enhances your skin through its Aroma Herb Complex formulation. It is also infused with active lightening and anti-aging properties to give you multiple benefits from a single application.

iWhite Kore's BB Holic is brought to you to prove that an effective and quality product and be affordable."


Consistency is thick which is the opposite of what I expected. I expected it to be a bit runny, because it's lightweight. It also has a fruity scent which can be a con or a pro depending on the person but for me, not a fan of it.

Everyday, or for my everyday makeup look, I use powder and apply with a powder brush then that's it. That's my base routine. With the BB cream, it's very different but really simple because I just use my fingers to spread the product kind'a like applying a face cream then that's it.


Bare faced!


After a layer.  A bit light on this photo but really looks more my skin tone in person.


After I applied makeup. I also put a bit of bb cream on my neck. Love how it evened out my skin tone and look at that glowing skin!


After 7 hours. No touch ups, no powders. Still looks good!

This is perfect for everyday! I love how natural and radiant it is on the skin. When I first applied it, I was truly amazed! For Php24.50, you get more of what you paid for. It has a glowy finish that your skin will look hydrated and well nourished. You can getaway with it alone or with a setting powder. In the photos above, I did not add any setting powder nor used any moisturizer whatsoever. Also, you can add two coats of this and it will still feel lightweight! This truly performs and live up to its' claims.

So after 7 hours of wear, it still looks good given that the weather was humid! I can still see the bb cream on my cheeks but faded on my T-zone and around my nose. So just a little tip, you can use powder and lightly dust it on your T-zone or in the areas where you oil up if you want to keep that glow this bb cream gives.

Final thoughts.
Pros:
♥ Affordable!
♥ Doesn't have an irritating scent.
♥ Lightweight.
♥ Easy to apply.
♥ Gives a radiant finish.

Cons:
♦ Doesn't come in a tube container.
♦ Application is quite messy.
♦ Thumbs down on storage.
♦ Only comes in two shades.

Rating:


4/5 stars!

Overall, this is an awesome product! Must-try! Highly recommended!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow that's a pretty cheap BB Cream lol Mabuti sa Pilipinas maraming selection ng BB Creams sa malls. Dito sa US mag-order ako online hahaha. (I prefer physical shopping than vertual)

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED