I'm back! ♥

Friday, July 10, 2015

Hi guys!

Yes! I'm back and no I haven't completely ignored this blog! I love writing so much that I can not ignore my precious blog! I have been preoccupied these past few months and I know that that is not an excuse to even just write a short blog entry but really, I have been busy.

My freelancer career has finally taken its flight and I got my "Top Rated" badge! *throws confetti* You get a top rated badge on your profile on Upwork (formerly Odesk) if you have reached some certain milestone like earning a thousand dollars and maintaining a 5 star ratings.

Here's my profile. I am proud. :)



Also, I've signed up recently.. well, a long time ago actually on Fiverr and just updated my profile recently. It's a website for freelancers to earn some extra cash by having gigs. Check it out, it's so cool. My profile is crap but I'm still working my way around the site. :P


Aside from other part time jobs from different sites, that's what I have been up to this past few months. 

Just so you know, I am a stay at home mom of two handsome boys and I try to find ways to earn extra money. This momma loves make-up as well so, I really have to earn big time! LOL! That's what I have been up to! How about you? How are you? :)

Oh and by the way, I just got married last  May 23rd! I'll reserve that for another blog post. ^_^





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED