What has been going on? (Life, new job & pregnancy)

Sunday, January 14, 2018



Hello there!

I know I have tons to make up for this blog. I've obviously been ignoring it the entire year and thus the two blog post for 2017. I can't even believe it! JUST TWO BLOG POSTS! There's just so many things happening this past year.

First of all, I've landed a job at a telephone company, I won't say which one but yeah, that happened early last year and adjusting took us some time that's why I've set aside writing. I've been preoccupied with my career as a part time freelancer, having a full time job and being a mom and wife. So I was really juggling all that. Being B-U-S-Y was real.

Second, I've been pregnant for the third time! I was going on about last year that the idea of having a baby is a no go especially that I have a new job and all. And I was telling my husband that we can have another once our eldest is about 10 years old AND if I was sure to have a girl. I mean, who would've predicted that we would have a baby girl before conceiving right? So I was like, we should wait for another 2-3 years to have another one whether it is a boy or a girl, 3 kids are enough.

Third, health. I WAS hospitalized because of my pregnancy and have my doctor order bed rests twice! The first one is for 2 weeks, second is for a week. Really, my pregnancy was so delicate I had to take medicine that will make the baby stronger and hold on til full term. Nine months of pregnancy was really something. It was not nice. Nope. I'll elaborate my third pregnancy journey in another blog post. :)

But now that I am on my maternity leave for 60 days, I figured I'd get back to writing. I love to write and type my thoughts and feelings away. It is my outlet and I've forgotten how relaxing it is for me. :)

Anyway, I have a lot of products that I bought over the past months that I obviously haven't reviewed yet so I'll have some products for review! Bear with me, it's been a while since I wrote a product review but I promise to be as informative as possible. Writing a review would be like the first time again! I missed it!

Cheers for the new year ahead! Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comment means so much! Thanks!

INSTAGRAM FEED